Diality Inc., a privately held medical device company located in Irvine, CA is committed to improving the quality of life for patients with kidney disease. We are developing a smart, flexible, portable hemodialysis machine that will enable patients to self-treat at home or wherever they travel. The extremely versatile hemodialysis solution will allow more patients to benefit from their true dialysis prescription at home or in a variety of care settings, including nursing homes, hospitals, and dialysis centers, without the need for pre-mixed dialysate bags or external water-treatment.
We are looking for a Vice President, Medical Affairs who will leverage experience as a strategic scientific/medial leader to build and lead a high-performing Medial Affairs Organization. Reporting to the CEO, this newly created position will ensure effective medical and scientific partnerships with relevant healthcare providers and patient stakeholders in support of all Diality's regulatory approvals and commercialization efforts.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Expectations
Revenue Recognition Responsibilities
Qualifications & Requirements
$273,961/yr - $365,000/yr
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Warehouse & Customer Support Coordinator
Location: San Diego
Diality Inc, a privately held medical device company located in Irvine, CA is committed to improving the quality of life for patients with kidney disease. We are developing a smart, flexible, portable hemodialysis machine that will enable patients to self-treat at home or wherever they travel. The extremely versatile hemodialysis solution will allow more patients to benefit from their true dialysis prescription at home or in a variety of care settings, including nursing homes, hospitals, and dialysis centers, without the need for pre-mixed dialysate bags or external water-treatment systems.
The Warehouse & Customer Support Coordinator located in Vista, CA will report to the Director of Customer Operations and be responsible for ensuring the efficient and secure handling of our innovative hemodialysis system. As a Warehouse & Customer Support Coordinator, you’ll have a unique role of providing tier 1 customer support and serving as a dedicated customer resource and liaison for issue resolution. You will provide exceptional customer support by answering incoming calls and emails, perform basic troubleshooting steps for the device and gather necessary information for the engineering team to accurately diagnose issues, understand root causes and apply appropriate solutions. The other dynamic of this role is manage the inventory transactions of a warehouse including accepting inbound shipments, performing incoming acceptance procedures, performing inventory management activities, and the preparation and coordination of outbound shipments to our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Tier 1 Customer Support:
· Provide exceptional and timely tier 1 customer support to address inquiries, process orders, resolve issues, and assist customers with technical or clinical questions related to our medical device.
· Effectively manage inbound calls, emails, and other communication channels to ensure customer inquiries are addressed promptly and professionally.
· Maintain a deep understanding of our device, operations, and services to provide accurate and helpful information to customers.
Customer Liaison for Product Issues:
· Act as a dedicated point of contact for customers, ensuring their concerns and issues are addressed with empathy and professionalism.
· Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, including technical support and product engineering, to resolve complex product-related issues and coordinate solutions.
· Liaise with field-based customer support teams including field service and clinical training
· Keep accurate records of customer interactions and report trends or recurring issues to the product development team for continuous improvement.
Shipping and Receiving:
· Process incoming and outgoing shipments, including accurate documentation and coordination with carriers and couriers.
· Maintain accurate inventory records, conduct regular stock counts and ensure the timely replenishment of stock levels.
· Inspect incoming and outgoing shipments for quality and compliance per company standards.
Organization and Layout:
· Maintain an organized and efficient warehouse layout, optimizing space and ensuring a clean, safe working environment.
· Adhere to all safety protocols, including the proper handling and storage of medical devices and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
· Ensure all warehouse activities comply with company policies and relevant regulations, including those pertaining to medical device storage and transportation.
· High school diploma/GED or work experience equivalent (Bachelor's degree in a related field is a plus).
· 2+ years of experience in warehouse coordination or a similar role.
· 2+ years of experience in a customer support, customer success, or project coordination role.
· Active certification to operate a forklift and understanding of safety regulations and best practices in a warehouse setting is required.
· Experience with SaaS based software systems and CRMs and ERPs and experience in inventory management.
· Knowledge of medical devices and healthcare industry best practices a plus
· NetSuite experience a plus.
Skills & Abilities:
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to work independently, solve problems, and make decisions.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Will require walking, primarily on a level surface for periods of time throughout the day. The employee will be required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk or hear. Proper lifting techniques will be required to lift up to 75lbs.
This position primarily works in a warehouse environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing, lifting, carrying, and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and other digital devices is required.
· No air travel necessary for this position
Hourly Range: $23.96 – $30.76 DOE